Business Intelligence Analyst
My client that based in Gauteng is looking for BI Analyst to join their company on a permanent basis.
- To develop, maintain, synchronise and manage a master database/system to store and manipulate, up-to-date and relevant information for the business, relating to all vehicles in South Africa using a range of data sources from the market.
- To analyse and interpret data from the database and provide the business with accurate and relevant information/reports to inform strategic business decisions, relating to product range, pricing and opportunities to increase market share and profitability for the business
- Carparc and vehicle data analysed
- Data analyse to inform business decisions.
- To obtain pricing of products from relevant dealers and analyse market data – when required.
- Competitors pricing models researched and analyse
- To Build a pricing matrix per part for the business – on going.
- Matric with Mathematics
- Degree/Diploma in Informatics/ Data Analyst or equivalent
- Database management software. E.g. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, SAP and SQL programming
1 – 3 years’ experience in Database Development and Analysis
At least 1 – 3 years’ experience working with a large amount of data
Proven record to develop software for business use.
Proven record of writing user manuals and coding manuals for software and databases.